대한민국 교육부 국립국제교육원에서는 6개의 연수기관(경운대학교, 계명대학교, 목포해양대학교, 조선대학교, 중앙대학교, 충남대학교)과 함께 <2019 아세안국가 우수이공계 대학생 초청연수>를 추진합니다. 해당 국가 우수 인재들의 많은 관심과 참여 바랍니다.
<2019 GKS for ASEAN countries' SCIENCE and ENGINEERING Students Invitation Program>
The Korean Government invites outstanding students who are majoring in the fields of science and engineering at the universities and colleges of the 10 ASEAN countries. This training program is designed to provide students with in-depth academic training in the science and engineering fields and invaluable experience in Korea. This program seeks to nurture future leaders who will contribute to the development of global society and further friendship between Korea and their home country. Students who are interested in this training program are welcome to apply.
1. Period : July 11th (Thurs.) ~ August 14th (Wed.) 2019 (5 weeks)
2. Number of Participants : 200 undergraduate students in total
- Be a citizen of one of the 10 designated ASEAN countries(Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam)
-Be enrolled in the second year and above as an undergraduate student majoring in science or engineering field at one of the 10 designated ASEAN countries
4. Benefits : Airfare, Accommodation, Tuition fee and Traveler's Insurance
5. Deadline of Application : May 10th(Fri), 2019
6. Training Institutions and Training Fields : Please refer to attached files
7. How to apply
1) Please refer to attached files for program details.
2) All application documents must be written either in Korean or in English.
3) For further information, please contact one of the application offices in the 6 designated Korean universities.