Home > Community > Employment > Employment Guide

Employment Guide

Part-time Employment

Foreign students enrolled in a regular course of study may engage in part-time work of no more than 20 hours a week during semester time, and unlimited work during vacation time under the foreign student part-time work provisions of the Ministry of Justice. It is required that you be a foreign student who have received the recommendation of your supervising professor,
you have a study visa (D-2, D-4), you must have completed six months study at a tertiary education institution of at least the level of a junior college. ☏ 1345 ( Fax 02-6906-1399) http://www.hikorea.go.kr/

Full-time Employment

According to the Immigration Control Act, visas for professors(E-1), research(E-3: applicable only to Natural Sciences and Engineering), or specific activities(E-7), foreigners who have completed a Bachelor's degree in Natural Sciences or Engineering and those with a Master's degree in Humanities from a Korean university are entitled to stay and engage in full-time employment in Korea without reentry permit.

※ Contact for Employment Inquiries : www.immigration.go.kr http://www.hikorea.go.kr/pt/main_en.pt

job_info Hi Korea Contact Korea Gold Card Employment Permit System

Overseas study application wizard

You can use the wizard to conveniently apply for overseas study step by step.

Start Now >>


Search Univ. & College

Search by region

map Gangwon-do Seoul Incheon Gyeonggi-do Sejong Chungcheongbuk-do Chungcheongnam-do Gyeongsangbuk-do Daejeon Jeollabuk-do Daegu Ulsan Busan Gyengsangnam-do Gwangju Jeollanam-do Cheju Island